My Wonderful Visitors

.

For free BLOGGING SEMINARS AND TUTORIALS, click the tabs below. I am sorry, but I am not available for personal blogging questions as I am writing full-time and my work takes precedence.

.

.

Monday, October 8, 2012

Scrap for Help--October Challenge

The October challenge for Scrap for Help is underway! This month, all participants need to do is make something that incorporates the use of string. I have embellished a cigar box using images from http://www.shabbycottagestudio.com, plus cabinet cards that my mom just gave me.
You've got all month to make something, so if you'd like to join us, just go to: http://scrapforhelp.blogspot.com

3 comments:

jacirascrap said...

Cindy querida, que saudades de ver suas criações! Que bom estar vendo esta MARAVILHOSA caixa!! Adoro sua integração dos vários elementos com suavidade...Abraços e boa semana!

1CardCreator said...

That is beautiful Cindy, sweet cabinet cards from your Mom too!

Ros Crawford said...

This is stunning!! I love it